Monday, September 8, 2008

"Upbeat"

I'm not really sure what it means to be "Upbeat" on politics...well I know what it means from the definition the website gave me...but I think I mismatch with more of the characteristics than match. I do not consider myself "conservative, mostly" or a "rich suburban kid." Though I do go to school with mostly rich suburban kids.

I found the video in which democracy was "tested" on the students to be quite interesting. Technically even we do not live in a true democracy, but it was even more interesting to see Communist China's reaction to testing democracy in a classroom of 10 year-olds. I don't think democracy would work in China. Maybe some nations are better off being Communistic.

1 comment:

ktblash said...

What is interesting is I bet that kids in the US would use the same tactics. In fact the most popular "kids" McCain and Obama are using the same tactics that 10 year olds in China are. Bashing their opponents, making persuasive speeches, granting favors etc.